We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
Release Date: 2019-10-02
Developer: 4MinuteWarning Patreon – Itch.io – Hentai Foundry
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Bestiality, Monster, Monster girl, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Graphic violence, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Male domination, Mobile game, Multiple penetration, Rape, RPG, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Transformation, Voiced, Voyeurism, Anal sex, Ahegao, Bukkake, Drugs, Groping, Slave, Stripping, Trap
Version 2.0.3, “Maturation (XXX Mature)”
- This is the final release before the arrival of 2.1; it tidies up our remaining easter eggs, and introduces a few options and features to improve the overall experience. If you’re looking for a major new content patch, wait for 2.1!
- May have compatibility issues with saves from previous versions, due to some fancy new logic. But hopefully you’ll want to replay it for the new content anyway.
- The quality of many voice lines has been improved, thanks to our amazing new sound engineer, Connor.
- A framework for followup scenes has been added. Followup scenes have a chance to proc every time you visit a horde who have been given the appropriate captive.
- Followup scenes added so far: abbess/kobolds, fangirl/kobolds, wolfgirl/wolfmen. More will be added later!
- You may have fun with the captive unhappy farmgirl.
- The first dream has been added.
- RPTRz’s art added for the drunk encounter.
- DP’s sketch art added for the initial merchant encounter.
- Amon Ra’s animations added for the fangirl.
- Voice acting for the abbess has been retaken and extended.
- Voice acting for the dragon has been retaken and extended.
- Voice acting for the drunk has been extended.
- Voice acting for the princess has been extended.
- Voice acting for the maid has been extended.
- You may capture the merchant forcibly during your first encounter, if you’re in Chapter 3.
- The merchant can find her way to you, if you treat her right and lair where she can find you.
- Unhappy captives can be eaten.
- The farmgirl’s cattle can be hunted in Chapter 3, if you haven’t captured her.
- The drunk can be eaten before or after spending quality time in her shack.
- Autosave should trigger with a more useful frequency.
- Building a torture chamber requires the Guro content flag.
- Art and side image defaults set to “Animated” and “Always”.
- Event flag framework extended to maximise save compatibility in future.
- Added a separate function to change the background, and scrub any remaining actors, whenever you return to your lair menu.
- Abbey scenes are properly content flagged, and you may decline them.
- Fixed pathing if you are discontent with the happy farmgirl’s services.
- The farmgirl no longer reappears at the farmsteads after you have captured her.
- Returning to the forest after saving the huntress now provides a more appropriate crime scene.
- The ‘to be continued’ prompt has been added when you build traps.
- Fixed animation and side images for the guards when using the Animated art style.
- Improved stage direction when following the merchant’s directions to the mine.
- You will not immediately forget where the mine is after being escorted there by the merchant.
- Fixed VA alignment for the demon.
- Restored missing image for the sunken temple’s depths.
- Resized Issa’s mini portraits.
- Scene transitions improved when leaving the drunk’s shack.
- Fixed several dodgy redirects when setting the merchant free from the mercs.
- Accessing the captives menu when the wolfgirl hasn’t been captured no longer throws an error.
- This a bonus release while 2.2 is in progress. It features content that we couldn’t squeeze into the main build, as well as the latest round of bugfixes. It is small but (I hope) perfectly formed!
- Scene: in a spooky special, Adeline makes an unexpected appearance in the sunken temple (several variants, collab with Var).
- Scene: you can take advantage of tensions between Cuchilla and Naho (collab with Var).
- Art: Heloise’s sacrifice scene (JefNightly).
- Art: Sabetha’s character art (Vira).
- Art: Inej’s character art (Vira).
- Anim: Chanwe’s idles (Amon Ra).
- Anim: Valzira’s idles (Amon Ra).
- VA: The dragon is now (almost) fully voiced (GreyScale).
- VA: Marie-Anne’s happy captive interactions (Marina Montague).
- VA: Mina’s bandit encounter (Marina Montague).
- VA: Eburon’s participation in fate scenes (Var).
- Music: Regent Balthorne’s theme and action riffs (Mortalitech).
- The rapture background image has been replaced with a better one.
- Letting Mina go after her bandit encounter grants a reputation for mercy.
- When you return to her in Chapter 3, you may eat Cuchilla if you so wish.
- Darja won’t take a surprisingly chaste turn if you lair outside of the spire.
- Eating Cuchilla is more permanent than it used to be (again).
- Content flags for the bastion heist are applied correctly.
- Paizuri with Mina counts for your Potency gain cap.
- If you wait until after she joins you, sleeping with Marie-Anne still gives you Potency.
- Mina’s sprite no longer follows you around after you leave her in the stocks.
- Fixed missing image during the Cuchilla/Wolves followup scene.
- Fixed missing image for Naho when using classic art style.
- Fixed text formatting when comforting Issa.
- Fixed transition after eating Cuchilla.
- Fixed transition after freeing Mina.
- Fixed transition after fleeing the heist with cash.
- Numerous typo and grammar fixes.
- And everything found in the playtest!